Sunday, January 29, 2012

The First of many!

Hello everybody! This is Kristian here with the band Shades.
Today, we started this blog to update you on what is going on with us. We are practicing to record a song (hopefully) soon! We will announce the name of the song and post info about it as soon as it is recorded. We are really excited about it and hope you all like it as well.

Also, we'll update the blog with the newest info as soon as it happens. :)

I just want to say, that I'm really excited about finally getting something online about us! This is the start to a dream coming true that I feel the Lord has given me for a long time!

Singing with my sisters, Kaeleigh and Karessa, was something we started off doing around the house  just because we are girls and humming and singing is just something girls do.

Kaeleigh, 24, Me, 20, & Karessa, 19, started taking piano when we were, 10, 6, & 5 and have taken on and off since then.

When I turned 14, my Meemaw bought me my first guitar! Which was completely unexpected, because I had never thought about playing guitar before, so naturally, I taught myself the guitar.
Now, all of us play a little.

So, right now, we are working on getting ready for our first recording, Karessa and I are working on all the guitar parts, and I'm really excited, because it's turing out to sound just as I had imagined when I originally wrote it! But, I'm not feeling the greatest, so I completely can't sing right now! And it's making us all laugh! lol

But I'm just praying, that all goes well, and quickly, and my voice get's better soon so we can start recording!!!!

Thanks for reading everybody!!

Blessing,

Kristian, (for the whole group:)






5 comments:

  1. Hello Kristian,

    Glad to hear you all are finally recording your songs and going public. It's so exciting that you are able to sing together and can play several instruments together. I think this is a dream lots of siblings have, and it is awesome that you all are able to set it in motion. I hope you all realize many blessings as you dedicate your voices to God's service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kris, I tagged you in a post on my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Bryce! You're such an encouragement!
    I just love you all so much!
    The Lord has put a special place in my heart for all of you! And it seems I haven't seen you in ages!!
    I pray the Lord blesses you and your family!
    You take care!
    ~Kristian

    ReplyDelete
  4. And as for you Tory, lol You're gonna laugh at me, but I don't know what it means to be tagged on a blog! lol Rissi tagged me first, and I didn't know how it worked, and now you did!
    lol So, tell me how this thing works..... and how to do the tagg thing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's just a blog thing... Now you are supposed to do the post that I did and then tag other bloggers... The post is one where you answer a bunch of questions... Here is the post... http://splashofredblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-was-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete